This is a 1 story, Mediterranean Style, this house plan has a 10 Foot Ceiling. The kitchen area features Peninsula/Eating Bar. The master bedroom suite features a His/Her Sinks, Master Bathroom, Walk-In Closet. Other very special features include a Formal Dining Room, Color Photos, Energy Efficient, Family Room, Formal Living Room, Split Bedroom.
Heated Square Footage
Unheated Square Footage
About This Plan
These plans include the important elements to get your house built by qualified professionals. These drawings include items such as:
- Four elevations (with the front elevation at 1/4” to 1’ scale).
- Floor plans (1/4” to 1’ scale) for all floors.
- Foundation plan (specifying all beams, posts, footings and other structural members).
- Specified structural design loads with all structural members called out and sized including floor joists, ceiling joists, beams, window and garage door headers, flush beams, bearing walls, and point loads.
- Roof plan specifying design loads and lumber sizes; unless required by truss manufacturer.
- At least one building cross section completely through the house (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger). (where applicable)
- One or more typical wall sections showing the construction of the wall along with connecting roof, foundation and floors (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger).
- Fireplace detail (where applicable).
- Detail for stairs (where applicable) with tread, riser, floor-to-floor, and rough opening dimensions.
- Schematic of electrical layout with detail of outlets, switches, and fixtures.
- Layout for plumbing fixtures, such as toilets, showers, and sinks.
They will not include, however, plumbing, HVAC, electrical wiring or other elements done by local contractors to meet local code. They will not include professional seals, again because of local code requirements. Lastly, cabinet details may be optional by some designers since many local builder and contractors prefer to do their own.
This plan has it all! A formal living room and dining area as you enter is just the beginning. The eat-in country kitchen overlooking the family room and outdoor living space makes this plan the ultimate family house. The house did not forget the grown-ups, because the master suite boasts a vaulted ceiling which leads to the oversized master bath with a sitting area for her. The private toilet closet adds that special touch! Even though the look of this home is traditional, the special features, like the media space in the family room is very up-to-date.