This is a 2 story, European Style, this house plan has a 9 Foot Ceiling. The kitchen area features Butler's Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Outdoor Kitchen, Secondary Kitchen, Walk-In Pantry. The master bedroom suite features a Fireplace in Master, His/Her Sinks, Main Floor Master, Master Bathroom, Separate Tub/Shower, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Shower. Other very special features include a Formal Dining Room, Color Photos, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room, Guest Room, Home Office / Study, Home Theater, Jack and Jill Baths, Main Level Laundry, Media Room, Mud Room, Open Floor Plan, Split Bedroom, Storage, Vaulted Ceilings.
Heated Square Footage
Unheated Square Footage
About This Plan
These plans include the important elements to get your house built by qualified professionals. These drawings include items such as:
- Four elevations (with the front elevation at 1/4” to 1’ scale).
- Floor plans (1/4” to 1’ scale) for all floors.
- Foundation plan (specifying all beams, posts, footings and other structural members).
- Specified structural design loads with all structural members called out and sized including floor joists, ceiling joists, beams, window and garage door headers, flush beams, bearing walls, and point loads.
- Roof plan specifying design loads and lumber sizes; unless required by truss manufacturer.
- At least one building cross section completely through the house (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger). (where applicable)
- One or more typical wall sections showing the construction of the wall along with connecting roof, foundation and floors (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger).
- Fireplace detail (where applicable).
- Detail for stairs (where applicable) with tread, riser, floor-to-floor, and rough opening dimensions.
- Schematic of electrical layout with detail of outlets, switches, and fixtures.
- Layout for plumbing fixtures, such as toilets, showers, and sinks.
They will not include, however, plumbing, HVAC, electrical wiring or other elements done by local contractors to meet local code. They will not include professional seals, again because of local code requirements. Lastly, cabinet details may be optional by some designers since many local builder and contractors prefer to do their own.
Want to Modify this Plan?
Use the link below to send us an email regarding your plan modification needs.
Please include the following information with your request:
- Phone Number
- When do you Plan on Building?
- When do you need the modifications?
- Please let us know of any interior or exterior changes you would like to make.