This is a 1 story, Contemporary House Style, this house plan has a 10 Foot Ceiling. The kitchen area features Nook/Breakfast Area, Peninsula/Eating Bar, Walk-In Pantry. The master bedroom suite features a His/Her Sinks, Master Bathroom, Separate Tub/Shower, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Shower. Other very special features include a Formal Dining Room, Color Photos, Family Room, Formal Living Room, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceilings.
Heated Square Footage
Unheated Square Footage
About This Plan
These plans include the important elements to get your house built by qualified professionals. These drawings include items such as:
- Four elevations (with the front elevation at 1/4” to 1’ scale).
- Floor plans (1/4” to 1’ scale) for all floors.
- Foundation plan (specifying all beams, posts, footings and other structural members).
- Specified structural design loads with all structural members called out and sized including floor joists, ceiling joists, beams, window and garage door headers, flush beams, bearing walls, and point loads.
- Roof plan specifying design loads and lumber sizes; unless required by truss manufacturer.
- At least one building cross section completely through the house (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger). (where applicable)
- One or more typical wall sections showing the construction of the wall along with connecting roof, foundation and floors (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger).
- Fireplace detail (where applicable).
- Detail for stairs (where applicable) with tread, riser, floor-to-floor, and rough opening dimensions.
- Schematic of electrical layout with detail of outlets, switches, and fixtures.
- Layout for plumbing fixtures, such as toilets, showers, and sinks.
They will not include, however, plumbing, HVAC, electrical wiring or other elements done by local contractors to meet local code. They will not include professional seals, again because of local code requirements. Lastly, cabinet details may be optional by some designers since many local builder and contractors prefer to do their own.
Traditional floor plan is maintained with split formal living and dining rooms for quiet entertainment. Grand foyer leads to the heart of the home - the main family living space, with large glass sliding doors for a breathtaking view of the pool. Mitered glass surrounds the breakfast nook, and walk-in pantry in the kitchen - brings functionality to a new level. Master suite is optimally located for use of space.
Want to Modify this Plan?
Use the link below to send us an email regarding your plan modification needs.
Please include the following information with your request:
- Phone Number
- When do you Plan on Building?
- When do you need the modifications?
- Please let us know of any interior or exterior changes you would like to make.