This is a 1 story, Rustic House Style, this house plan has a 9 Foot Ceiling. The kitchen area features Kitchen Island, Nook/Breakfast Area, Outdoor Kitchen, Peninsula/Eating Bar, Walk-In Pantry. The master bedroom suite features a His/Her Closets, His/Her Sinks, Master Bathroom, Split Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Shower. Other very special features include a Formal Dining Room, Color Photos, Great Room, Jack and Jill Baths, Mud Room, Open Floor Plan, Split Bedroom, Storage.
Heated Square Footage
Unheated Square Footage
About This Plan
These plans include the important elements to get your house built by qualified professionals. These drawings include items such as:
- Four elevations (with the front elevation at 1/4” to 1’ scale).
- Floor plans (1/4” to 1’ scale) for all floors.
- Foundation plan (specifying all beams, posts, footings and other structural members).
- Specified structural design loads with all structural members called out and sized including floor joists, ceiling joists, beams, window and garage door headers, flush beams, bearing walls, and point loads.
- Roof plan specifying design loads and lumber sizes; unless required by truss manufacturer.
- At least one building cross section completely through the house (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger). (where applicable)
- One or more typical wall sections showing the construction of the wall along with connecting roof, foundation and floors (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger).
- Fireplace detail (where applicable).
- Detail for stairs (where applicable) with tread, riser, floor-to-floor, and rough opening dimensions.
- Schematic of electrical layout with detail of outlets, switches, and fixtures.
- Layout for plumbing fixtures, such as toilets, showers, and sinks.
They will not include, however, plumbing, HVAC, electrical wiring or other elements done by local contractors to meet local code. They will not include professional seals, again because of local code requirements. Lastly, cabinet details may be optional by some designers since many local builder and contractors prefer to do their own.
nter this home through double French doors accented with arched openings in the Foyer. Coveniently located to the left is the Formal Dining Room. Proceed into this spectacular Great Room highlighted by a gas fireplace, built-in entertainment center and French doors that lead into the rear covered porch. The Rear covered Porch has room for an outdoor kitchen and plenty of seating area. The large Kitchen is sure to please the chef of the house with a cook top, built-in wall ovens, large island, walk-in pantry, and an angled snack bar. The sunny Breakfast Nook features columns and an arched entry. Bathroom Two is nestled in bwtween two niced-siazed Bedrooms with ample closet space. The Master Suite is just that, sweet. It is set apart from the rest of the house and is sure to be relaxing escape from the hustle and bustle of day to day living. It is complete with a luxurious bath including a corner jetted tub, large custom walk-in shower and a private toilet compartment. His and Her closets add just the perfect finishing touch to this master suite. There is a nice-sized Laundry Room with a laundry chute from the master bath, all to make laundry less of a chore. The Mud Room contains a built-in "locker" system, perfect for the family on the go. The 1/2 Bath is within easy reach of the family and guests alike. The Office is the perfect place to take care of that dreaded paperwork, surf the internet or finishing homework. A Two Car Garage contains an extra large storage area.