This is a 1 story, Greek Style, this house plan has a 9 Foot Ceiling. The kitchen area features Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Nook/Breakfast Area, Peninsula/Eating Bar, Walk-In Pantry. The master bedroom suite features a His/Her Sinks, Main Floor Master, Master Bathroom, Separate Tub/Shower, Sitting Area, Split Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Shower. Other very special features include a Formal Dining Room, Bonus Room, Great Room, Home Office / Study, Open Floor Plan, Split Bedroom, Storage.
Heated Square Footage
Unheated Square Footage
About This Plan
These plans include the important elements to get your house built by qualified professionals. These drawings include items such as:
- Four elevations (with the front elevation at 1/4” to 1’ scale).
- Floor plans (1/4” to 1’ scale) for all floors.
- Foundation plan (specifying all beams, posts, footings and other structural members).
- Specified structural design loads with all structural members called out and sized including floor joists, ceiling joists, beams, window and garage door headers, flush beams, bearing walls, and point loads.
- Roof plan specifying design loads and lumber sizes; unless required by truss manufacturer.
- At least one building cross section completely through the house (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger). (where applicable)
- One or more typical wall sections showing the construction of the wall along with connecting roof, foundation and floors (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger).
- Fireplace detail (where applicable).
- Detail for stairs (where applicable) with tread, riser, floor-to-floor, and rough opening dimensions.
- Schematic of electrical layout with detail of outlets, switches, and fixtures.
- Layout for plumbing fixtures, such as toilets, showers, and sinks.
They will not include, however, plumbing, HVAC, electrical wiring or other elements done by local contractors to meet local code. They will not include professional seals, again because of local code requirements. Lastly, cabinet details may be optional by some designers since many local builder and contractors prefer to do their own.
A fireplace is located on the rear wall, flanked by dual French doors w/ transoms above. A Built-in entertainment center and shelves offers storage galore. Want to spend some time outdoors? Just step out onto your own screened porch and enjoy a cool breeze.The chef of the house will love this Kitchen! The Kitchen has an Island, a cook top, double wall ovens, a walk-in pantry and L-shaped snack bar. A special touch added to this Kitchen is the lighted glass front cabinets located above the arched opening, betweenthe angled pantry and angled wall ovens. The Breakfast Area is sunny and located within easy reach of the Kitchen.A nice sized Laundry Room is located next to the side entrance. This Laundry is furnished with lots of cabinets, a sink and plenty of room for your washer and dryer. A Powder Room is located close to the Screened Porch for family or Guests.THE Master Suite is located for privacy