This is a 2 story, European Style, this house plan has a 9 Foot Ceiling. The kitchen area features Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchen Island. The master bedroom suite features a His/Her Sinks, Main Floor Master, Master Bathroom, Separate Tub/Shower, Walk-In Closet. Other very special features include a Formal Dining Room, Bonus Room, Great Room, Guest Room, Main Level Laundry, Open Floor Plan, Storage, Vaulted Ceilings.
Heated Square Footage
Unheated Square Footage
About This Plan
These plans include the important elements to get your house built by qualified professionals. These drawings include items such as:
- Four elevations (with the front elevation at 1/4” to 1’ scale).
- Floor plans (1/4” to 1’ scale) for all floors.
- Foundation plan (specifying all beams, posts, footings and other structural members).
- Specified structural design loads with all structural members called out and sized including floor joists, ceiling joists, beams, window and garage door headers, flush beams, bearing walls, and point loads.
- Roof plan specifying design loads and lumber sizes; unless required by truss manufacturer.
- At least one building cross section completely through the house (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger). (where applicable)
- One or more typical wall sections showing the construction of the wall along with connecting roof, foundation and floors (at 1/4” to 1’ scale or larger).
- Fireplace detail (where applicable).
- Detail for stairs (where applicable) with tread, riser, floor-to-floor, and rough opening dimensions.
- Schematic of electrical layout with detail of outlets, switches, and fixtures.
- Layout for plumbing fixtures, such as toilets, showers, and sinks.
They will not include, however, plumbing, HVAC, electrical wiring or other elements done by local contractors to meet local code. They will not include professional seals, again because of local code requirements. Lastly, cabinet details may be optional by some designers since many local builder and contractors prefer to do their own.
This charming European English Country design focuses on comfortable living at its best. The spacious Grand Room, with fireplace & built-in cabinetry & vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, flows into a well appointed Kitchen featuring a large island for food prep & informal eating. In addition to the Master Suite, an inviting Guest Room is conveniently located on the first floor and has its own private bath & walk-in closet. Two additional Bedrooms with private baths & walk-in closets are located on the second floor. To complete this homes livability, an optional Bonus Room over the Garage provides an out-of-the way place for family entertainment and games.